CVMIC Cares – COVID Procedures
CVMIC is excited to reintroduce in-person training at the CVMIC Training center. CVMIC training events will follow the guidelines established by the CDC and our internal COVID procedures to create a learning environment that is both rewarding and safe.
All* CVMIC guests and staff are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their stay within the building. Masks may be lowered when actively eating or drinking. CVMIC staff will provide masks as needed.
Other modified safety precautions include:
- Smaller group sizes to promote distancing
- 1 person will be seated per table
- Classroom activities will be modified
- Food options will be individualized
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building
- Onsite protocols to ensure interaction meets your needs
CVMIC will continue to offer virtual training for those who are unable, uninterested, or uncomfortable joining public training following these guidelines. Please see the training calendar for more details.
If you require an ADA accommodation regarding the mask requirement, please reach out to the assigned CVMIC instructor 48 hours before the program.
If you have any questions, please contact CVMIC for more details as guidance and recommendations update.
We are excited to see you back at the CVMIC training center!
*All CVMIC staff and guests will be required to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status in accordance with CDC guidelines and best-practices.